Special Members' Benefits
- All annual vaccinations.
- Premium flea & worm treatment automatically posted to your door.
- Access to Pets App – a Wilbury communication platform.
- In-app payments including Apple Pay.
- Free routine consultations with our nursing team.
- Free insurance form processing for your reimbursement. (We do make a small charge for claims made directly to your insurers.)
- Dedicated membership team to answer pet-related questions.
- Online appointment booking so you can book a slot that suits you 24/7.
- No unexpected bills for preventative treatments.
- Pet care from one of Brighton & Hove’s only independent vets.
- Digital access to your medical records, radiographs & blood results.
- Access to onsite laboratory machines and diagnostics for best-in-class medical care.
- Access to brand new surgical theatres & dental suite with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Access to advanced practitioners in orthopaedics and dentistry as well as a diplomat imaging specialist.
- Text reminders for treatments.
- Free parking with disabled bay & access right outside.
How it worksBeing proactive about caring for your pet’s health is one of the best ways to help them live a long and healthy life — but it’s not always easy to stay on top of check-ups and treatment. As a member of WMC, you don’t need to remember a calendar of dates or worry about unexpected bills. We’ll simply message you via our app you whenever it’s time to pop in and see us. WMC spreads the cost of essential and preventative care into one fixed monthly fee, covering the treatments we know your pet will need. In order to start your member benefits we will need to see your pets first. This is often combined with a vaccination, etc but may be a chargeable consultation if not. For unexpected treatments that are not covered (such as injury or illness), we recommend pet insurance.
Our PromiseAs a boutique family-owned veterinary business, we’re committed to creating a practice like no other. We offer a tailored, more personal experience – exactly the kind of service we expect for our own pets. As a member of WMC, you’re helping to support a movement towards independent and environmentally friendly veterinary care while also benefitting from state-of-the-art equipment and diagnostics in a pristine facility, run by a kind and empathetic team.
Become a member
We’ve done everything we can to make WMC an easy financial and emotional decision. We’d love to offer these benefits to all of our customers on top of our usual exceptional service. However, by keeping our membership small, we’re able to deliver an even more focused and attentive level of service for pet owners who value complete peace of mind.
There’s no joining fee and you can cancel at any time. If you cancel, we'll just work out the difference between the products & services you've received, minus your payments made and ask you for any difference. As we're a members' only practice, we may ask you for any extenuating circumstances to see if we can continue to offer treatment for your pet.Become a member